Disponible para su Descarga
Aplicaciones que corren bajo el Sistema Operativo RedHat Linux, para seguridad, monitoreo, etc...
- SquidGuard: SquidGuard is a URL redirector used to use blacklists with the proxysoftware Squid. There are two big advantages to squidguard: it is fast and it is free. SquidGuard is published under GNU Public License.
- Squid: Squid is a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and more. It reduces bandwidth and improves response times by caching and reusing frequently-requested web pages. Squid has extensive access controls and makes a great server accelerator. It runs on Unix and Windows and is licensed under the GNU GPL.
- Multi Router Traffic Graphic (MRTG): You have a router, you want to know what it does all day long? Then MRTG is for you. It will monitor SNMP network devices and draw pretty pictures showing how much traffic has passed through each interface.
- SourceForgue.Net: SourceForge.net is the world's largest Open Source software development web site.
- GuardDog: "Protecting your computer with a cute little dog."
- Firestarter: A modern Linux Firewall.
- Linux.org/Apps: Linux is available in several formats, called distributions. Each distribution has its own set of features and functionality that makes it unique -- some distributions are available for download at no charge, others are provided on CD or floppy disk and have a (usually) nominal charge associated with them.
- Linux Applications and Utilities Page: The Linux Applications and Utilities Page is a listing of Linux open source, commercial, shareware and freeware applications, utility programs, development tools and servers having their own web pages. All of the programs listed here have either a Linux native binary available, or source code available which has been successfully compiled to run under Linux. These programs are all currently available for use, though some may still be beta, or even alpha, releases.